- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I had my transmission rebuilt here and my old Ford is better than ever, better than a new Ford. TransMasters was recommended by family and I am delighted that I have become acquainted with the best in town.
Great service built us a awesome 904 transmission for racing and a few others that have performed excellent
Best tranny builder around here and he's been building my tranny's for about 30 years